Thursday, January 28, 2010

a Christmas Family Photo!

This was taken at around Christmas Time, but there are a few folks missing. I wonder if I could figure out how to add them in???

Ha ha - can you tell I have been playing around? Still haven't figured out how to fix it tho!



I have another question - when I post something new, I get lots of visitors according to my counter, but very, very few comments. Do you think these visitors are regular nice people, or are they people looking to do bad things to my blog? I wish I could tell more from my counter thingey.....!

Oh well, - more Christmas pictures will be coming in the days ahead!

Hugs from Michigan - Diane

4 comments:

Unknown said...

G'morn ~ They are probably just nice people who don't always leave comments ... no worries.

Have a beautiful week.
TTFN ~Marydon

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

I think they're also nice people. I visit a lot of blogs but only leave comments on the few where I feel I have something useful or encouraging (or really funny) to say. Otherwise, I'd be commenting all day -- and that cuts into my regular talking -- out loud -- to people who probably want me to shut up anyway. But there you go! That's just me!

Thanks for dropping by my blog and commenting. Happy blogging!

replica watches said...

Hey,
I have make a little different interest to see your blog. In the modern world this kind of unity is not available.
thanks for blogging.

imitation watches said...

Hey,
When all of the family members come on together it makes me so pleasure. And I feel great interest on that time. I think you also take so pleasure like me.
Thanks.