Saturday, April 26, 2008

Gospel Choir Concert the Next Weekend!



The next weekend we came back to Grand Rapids for a Gospel Choir Concert that our daughter sang in. It was wonderful, an hour of singing to the Lord (and us too!). It was great - I took several videos, but don't know if that is quite right to include on these blog things. But I will include a couple pictures of Emily as part of the choir group, and then family, if you would like to hear a few clips, just let me know and I can send them on to you. Emily is the short one in the back row. And unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the whole choir, this bottom picture is only half......oh well, next time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a terrific job!! Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work with your blog. We really enjoyed dance guild. What a special and talented group of young people.

Anonymous said...

Good pics mom! It was good seeing you too. Can't wait for two more weeks!

Attic Clutter said...

Hi Diane(:)
SO glad you popped in ..A nice surprize~~ You have a lovely blog.. you two have been married along time ..me too 40 years ..wowowow
I don't sell lavender just wish I had a farm of it..sorry but there were some sites to connect to on that blogpage ..or just type in Lavender on the web..
Oh yes the name Attic Clutter is fun.. I am trying to think of a name for you .. cluttered nest-- or clutter bug??creative clutter, imaginative clutter,precious clutter,
My clutter...??? hehe well maybe you will think of one..
glad you stopped in welcome any time
I want that joke too pvxtra@verizon.net
thanks Patty